Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I saw her

A flash of brown and white check hide behind a wall. I saw her tall, slender, tanned with short light brown hair, she looked great. She was wearing that brown and white slip dress that fell effortlessly over her body. She looked back at me and lingered with a smile; I recognised her instantly and begged her to come into the light so I could take a good look. She didn’t but she was visible she was present she is still here she is still visible and she lives, deep inside of me. Today I saw her! What a delight that was for me to recognise me as slender woman from 10 years ago. I have not been able to visualise myself as being slim again but this morning I saw myself plain as day.
So today it begins. I will get there I can do it. I can at last see myself slim again I have a mental image.

1 comment:

OhMyMissRebeccaJane said...

Congratulations...I need to do this too!

Hope you are well. I am back writing..hopefully for a long time..I need it.

Take care xo