Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ice cream

I have a princess among my lodgers. P and I buy the food, my two and P's one all live rent free. I do too much for them. No one claims food in the fridge, not even me. P and I buy it all. Girlfriend one stays often and eats with us regularly and has been around for over a year! You do the math on food bill.
She put some ice cream in the freezer, I replaced them once because I had one and so did O. She bought another pack no one is to eat them. I had one so did O this was over a two week period. She wanted one last night and claims the new pack went in 2 days ago oops no 4... They have a receipt in the car... I feel slightly guilty so I go out at 8.45 pm to replace them. She claims she doesn't care except that they are expensive. A pack of 4 costs $8 so that's $2 each. This from the daughter of a multi millionaire..
Thinking on this I get home M says thanks Clare with a tone of, the others are so bad, this from a boy that takes what he pleases, including all alcohol from the house cause he forgot to go to pub and needed it for a party, not replaced! List is long of these things....
I tell M I am really pissed and ask if gf puts labels on food at home? Yes of course is reply. I tell him there were no ice creams in fridge on Friday, he has receipt but does not even make an effort to find it. I tell him it's not a shared house, there is no claiming of anything, ask him does he replace stuff for things he has taken? No answer ...

Do we really have to go down this path?

She did not even eat one last night!

Spoilt?

No comments: