Monday, October 17, 2011

trying to write

Well I don't seem to do this much anymore, life just gets in the way.
It has been very stressful at my house of late. #1 Son has gone into a hole. He's had deep anxiety bordering on psychoses which has been going on for about 4 weeks now. His meds have been changed twice and these ones should kick in soon. I really hope for his sake they do. I feel deeply for him to the point I think that I don't help the situation at all. The mother/son relationship runs deep and with his Asperger's he's a bit more dependent that an average 19 year old.

On Thursday I just had tears running down my face most of the time and all I wanted for Otis to do was to do something for himself, but he just couldn't it was very hard.

He smoked some dope and then he sat the QCS exams for the end of year 12 and with all that pressure and a new transition into university he just couldn't cope. I had no idea it was bubbling along until it was too bloody late. He had sleepless nights to follow and then the patterns of a true Aspergers just kicked in. I am praying it won't be long and he will be fine soon.

That's all I have for today, I am sick of talking about it and focusing on it.

No comments: