Thursday, November 19, 2009

I read his text messages

Seamus the only just 15 year old, yes him, is under house arrest for the time being while I decide what I am going to do with him.

He left his phone at his Dad because he was over there for the weekend. Well over there for Friday night because Saturday night he stayed at a friends house, who's mother was away and had strict instructions to her 15 year old that they were to have no one over while she was away. His Dad gives him more freedom than I do and he doesn't check like I do.

So his Dad dropped the phone into me at work and there staring at me was an unopened message on his phone. I thought about not reading for 2 secs but opened it. He doesn't know that I do that often because he tells me nothing. Anyway i have closed that avenue now because I'm sure he will be deleting everything from now on.

The text read "Hey are you still after the bud, I fell asleep and slept for like 24 hours straight"

Yes of course i read the others. He was trying to buy dope! I can handle a puff at a party or just trying it out but to be committed to buying $50 worth well that's a different story. I'm disappointed and he feels that.

He doesn't know what it's like to have an over protective mother, the mother that rings to check on everything, but he will get to know her because she has surfaced and he will wish she hadn't. He has betrayed my trust, and i don't know what it will take to get it back.

No comments: