Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family

Yep I come from a large family, 9 siblings: 3 brothers and 6 sisters, this can be a blessing and at other times a pain in the arse. At the moment it's a huge pain in the arse, but only from one bitter and twisted sister that is just plain fucking nasty.

Mum is still with us in body but the mind has long since left us. She's deep in Alzheimer’s land. She used to be the hub of the family but not anymore she doesn’t even know who we are.

Anyway lots of things have gone down in the family which really showed that we were losing touch with each other and I organised everyone’s email and started up an email conversation. It took a bit of effort to get that working and get everyone’s email address. Sibling 3 who has a huge chip on her shoulder and is the bitter bitch that I use to have a great relationship showed her true colours to me again.

There was a bit of emailing going on and it’s nice to read them even if they aren’t all about you and as is the format of emailing you just dive in. It’s nice to be just making contact with the other members of the family. So yesterday about 5 emails went down and because they come to my work email i respond, kind of just instinct for me bit like getting a text i respond.

Anyway i get this email from sibling 3 this morning. I don’t know if she meant to just send it to me or she doesn’t know how to fucking email properly but it says

Hoh Hum You lot!!

This is boring!!!

If you want to talk to each other ......fine but don't include the rest of us!!!



Really she can get fucked better still she should use a dildo and put us all out of her misery.

I had to spend 10 mins on the phone to L just venting to let go of it.

No comments: