Thursday, May 16, 2013

The future looks great!

Good morning world! Well its almost a week since I left work, this is the first day on my own, and god oh so lovely, so quiet and so still. I have been side tracked to here, just looking at jobs for the first time since I left. I do not want to work full time in a corporate environment again. My plan is to get part time work, go back to study here online to up-skill myself to HTLM5, CSS3, JavaScript and PHP. I am excited again to finally be moving forward. Seven years in the one job is a long time. I had thought I might make the magic 10 years but the thought of another 3 was not in my best interest for my plans to go out on my own. Did i tell you so freaking excited at what lays ahead. I have no idea, but whatever it is it has to be part time and work with my schedule. I want it to compliment what I do, and it would be great if i could do it from home or be able to have days at home working. It is the digital age now, the internet is everywhere. you'll see more of me now...

No comments: